All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide covers everything from bulimia's symptoms, causes and risks, to how to normalise eating. It provides a structured action plan for recovery.
- Author BiographyRandi E. McCabe, Ph.D., C.Psych., worked for several years at the University Health Network, Toronto General Hospital Eating Disorders Programme, a world-renowned program in the field of eating disorder treatment. She has published chapters and articles on this subject and has presented at the Eating Disorder Research Society, an international conference for eating disorder researchers. She also maintains a private practice specializing in eating disorder treatment. She is a Staff Psychologist at St. Joseph's Healthcare and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.Traci L. McFarlane, Ph.D., C.Psych., is a Staff Psychologist at the University Health Network, Toronto General Hospital Eating Disorders Programme and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto. She has presented at many North American and international conferences on the topic of eating disorders and has published chapters and articles in this area. She is also a CBT therapist on a National Institute of Mental Health study for preventing relapse in anorexia nervosa, conducted jointly by the University of Toronto and Columbia University.Marion P. Olmsted, Ph.D., C.Psych., is the Director of the Ambulatory Care for Eating Disorders Programme at the University Health Network, Toronto General Hospital and an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto. She is a well-known expert in the treatment of eating disorders and has presented at numerous international scientific meetings and published many articles and book chapters in this area. She is also a co-investigator and CBT therapy supervisor on a National Institute of Mental Health study for preventing relapse in anorexia nervosa, conducted jointly at the University of Toronto and Columbia University.
- Author(s)Marion P. Olmsted,Randi E. McCabe,Traci L. McFarlane
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight546 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.97
- £12.77Trending at £13.32
- £13.25Trending at £16.19
- £18.41Trending at £22.84
- £19.38Trending at £30.08
- £9.97Trending at £13.03
- £11.44Trending at £15.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.