Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.14Trending at £7.37
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.30
- £13.39Trending at £18.09
- £12.64Trending at £15.95
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe overtures of Daniel-Francois-Esprit Auber (1782-1871), once as popular as those of Gioacchino Rossini and Franz von Suppe, were formerly known everywhere, a staple of the light Classical repertoire.
- Author BiographyRobert Ignatius Letellier has specialized in the music and literature of the Romantic Period. He has studied the work of Giacomo Meyerbeer (a four-volume English edition of his diaries, a collection of critical and biographical studies, a guide to research, two readings of the operas, as well as compiling and introducing editions of the complete libretti and non-operatic texts, and a selection of manuscripts facsimiles). He has also written on the ballets of Ludwig Minkus, compiled a series of scores on the Romantic Ballet, and produced a study of the opera-comique.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byRobert Ignatius Letellier
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.