All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £9.20
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.56
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores the underlying beliefs and behaviours that may contribute to obesity, including psychological needs, addiction, fear of deprivation, parental influences and sexual fears. The author draws a useful distinction between the need to eat and the need to maintain a large body size, and addresses both LT obesity and ST weight gain.
- Author BiographyKathy Leach is a clinical transactional analyst who specialises in psychotherapy for the overweight and people who overeat. She teaches on MA courses and runs training and workshops on working with overeating and obesity for both trainee and qualified practitioners in the caring professions. She lives in Wiltshire, UK.
- Author(s)Kathy Leach
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.