All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology represents seven centuries of Scottish verse and forms a full collection of the work of 100 poets, including William Dunbar, Walter Scott and Robert Burns. Brown. Emphasis has been placed on verse written in Scots as opposed to English, and on verse written before James I.
- Author BiographyAbout the Editors John MacQueen is Professor of Scottish Literature and Oral Tradition at the University of Edinburgh. Tom Scott
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/1989
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleOxford paperbacks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date03/05/2005
- Content Noteindices
- Weight442 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byJohn Macqueen,Tom Scott
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.