All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Companion to Beer is an unprecedented reference work that explores every aspect of beer, from its history and development throughout the world to the process by which it is created. Filled with fascinating facts and anecdotes, this is a pioneering, comprehensive, and thoroughly entertaining book.
- Author BiographyGarrett Oliver is the Brewmaster of the Brooklyn Brewery and author of The Brewmaster's Table: Discovering the Pleasures of Real Beer with Real Food (HarperCollins, 2003). He has won many awards for his beers, is a frequent judge for international beer competitions, and has made numerous radio and television appearances as a spokesperson for craft brewing.
- PrizesWinner of Gourmand World Cookbook Awards: Best Beer Book 2012 and Andre Simon Memorial Fund Award: Drink 2011.
- Author(s)Tom Colicchio
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note140 illustrations
- Weight1705 g
- Width190 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byGarrett Oliver
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.