All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition offers 16 survey articles on literary concepts, in addition to extensive coverage of the classical roots of English literature, and of European authors and works that have influenced the development of English literature. Each entry details an author and his or her works.
- Author BiographyAbout the Editor: Margaret Drabble is one of Britain's leading novelists, the author of numerous works, including Jerusalem the Golden, The Needle's Eye, The Middle Ground, and the trilogy of novels The Radiant Way, A Natural Curiosity, and The Gates of Ivory.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date01/11/2000
- Weight1622 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited bySir Paul Harvey
- Revised byMargaret Drabble
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.75Trending at £18.87
- £4.17Trending at £4.43
- £7.21Trending at £8.96
- £9.73Trending at £12.95
- £4.18Trending at £4.97
- £10.33Trending at £11.65
- £10.56Trending at £14.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.