All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by David Leeming, one of the world's most trusted voices on mythology, The Oxford Companion to World Mythology is a lively, non-pedantic yet intellectually sound book that engages the reader and reveals the extraordinary depth and beauty of the world of myth.
- Author BiographyDavid Leeming is Professor Emeritus of English and Comparative Literature at the University of Connecticut. He is the author of The World of Myth (OUP 1990), Myth: A Biography of Belief (OUP 2002) and A Dictionary of Asian Mythology (OUP 2000).
- Author(s)David Leeming
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note75 halftones
- Weight733 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.