Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £12.87Trending at £21.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £5.74Trending at £7.93
- £6.02Trending at £9.98
- £7.08Trending at £7.95
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal in scope, this work focuses on the technology, history, and practice of photography, from its origins to the digital era. It also includes a bibliography, a chronology, a list of websites, and an index.
- Author BiographyDr Robin Lenman has just retired from his post as Senior Lecturer in the Department of History, University of Warwick, where he taught an MA course on Photography and Society in Europe. His research specialisms include European visual culture, the social history of photography, and 19th- and 20th-century German and European history. His publications include Die Kunst, die Macht und das Geld (1994), and Artists and Society in Germany 1850-1910 (1997).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- Series TitleOxford Companions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date18/09/2008
- Content Note48 pp colour plates, black and white photographs throughout and numerous line drawings
- Weight3247 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byRobin Lenman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.