All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe renowned Oxford Dictionary of Saints returns in a revised and updated form, providing concise accounts of the lives, cults, and artistic associations of over 1,400 saints, from the famous to the obscure. Featuring new entries on recently canonized saints from around the world, and a new appendix on pilgrimages.
- Author BiographyDavid Hugh Farmer, formerly Reader in History at Reading University, is the author or editor of nine books. One of these was Magna Vita Sancti Hugonis: The Life of St Hugh of Lincoln by Adam of Eynsham, which he edited with Decima L. Douie for the Oxford Medieval Texts series. Others have been in the related fields of monasticism, Bede and his age, and medieval spirituality.
- Author(s)David Farmer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight383 g
- Width133 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.