All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to entertain and instruct the layman, this book makes use of the records and manuscript collection of the College of Arms, to provide a history of heraldic symbols and a guide to their usage.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors Thomas Woodcock is Somerset Herald. He is the joint editor of the Dictionary of British Arms. John Martin Robinson is Fitzalan Pursuivant Extraordinary and the author of several books, including The Dukes of Norfolk and The National Trust Book of English Country Estate.
- Author(s)John Martin Robinson,Thomas Woodcock
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/1990
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date20/06/2001
- Content Note32 colour plates, numerous halftones, line drawings, bibliography
- Weight866 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.