All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £24.02
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive introduction by two of the world's leading lexicographers presents a course in dictionary-making for publishers, colleges, and universities world-wide. The book takes readers through building a corpus, analysing the data, and writing entries. Numerous exercises show the use of software to manipulate data and compile entries.
- Author BiographySue Atkins and Michael Rundell are two of the most experienced and respected teachers in their field. With their colleague Adam Kilgarriff, they make up the Lexicography MasterClass (www.lexmasterclass.com), providing consultancy services and running training workshops in lexicography and lexical computing.
- Author(s)B. T. Sue Atkins,Michael Rundell
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight912 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.