All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.65Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a unique blend of comprehensive overviews on archaeological, philological, linguistic, and historical issues at the forefront of Anatolian scholarship.
- Author BiographySharon R. Steadman is Professor of Anthropology, SUNY Cortland and Director of the Brooks Museum at SUNY Cortland. Gregory McMahon is Associate Professor of Classics, Humanities, and Italian Studies, University of New Hampshire.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1888 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byGregory McMahon,Sharon R. Steadman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.