All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
About this product
- DescriptionA rich source of authoritative information that supports reading and study in the field of cognitive neuroscience, this two-volume handbook reviews the current state-of-the-science in all major areas of the field.
- Author BiographyKevin N. Ochsner, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Psychology, Director of Graduate Studies in the Department of Psychology, and Director of Social Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory at Columbia University. Stephen M. Kosslyn, Ph.D., is the Director of the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences and Professor of Psychology at Stanford University. He was formerly chair of the Department of Psychology, Dean of Social Science, and the John Lindsley Professor of Psychology in Memory of William James at Harvard University.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight3680 g
- Width191 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine70 mm
- Edited byKevin Ochsner,Stephen M. Kosslyn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.