All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionIt is increasingly accepted that 'institutions matter' for economic organization and outcomes. This Handbook explores the issues, perspectives, and models concerned with comparative institutional analysis. The leading scholars in the area contribute chapters to provide a central reference point for academics, scholars, and students.
- Author BiographyGlenn Morgan is Professor of International Management, Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University. John Campbell is Class of 1925 Professor, Department of Sociology, at Dartmouth College. Colin Crouch is a professor at the Warwick Business School, University of Warwick. Ove Kaj Pedersen is a professor at the International Centre for Business and Politics, Copenhagen Business School. Richard Whitley is professor at the Manchester Business School, University of Manchester.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1254 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byColin Crouch,Glenn Morgan,John Campbell,Ove Kaj Pedersen,Richard Whitley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.