All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a timely discussion of the mathematical modelling that underpins both credit derivatives and securitisation. It covers statistical analysis and techniques, modelling of default of both single and multiple entities, counterparty risk, Gaussian and non-Gaussian modelling, and securitisation.
- Author BiographyAlexander Lipton is a Managing Director and Co-Head of the Global Quantitative Group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Visiting Professor of Mathematics at Imperial College. Prior to his current role, he was Managing Director and Head of Capital Structure Quantitative Research at Citadel Investment Group in Chicago. He has also worked at Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, and Bankers Trust. Previously, he was a Full Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois, Chicago, and Consultant at Los Alamos National Laboratory. He is the patron of the 14-10 Club at the Royal Institution. He received his undergraduate and graduate degrees from Moscow State University. Professor Lipton is author of two books and editor of four. He has published numerous research papers on hydrodynamics, magnetohydrodynamics, astrophysics, and financial engineering. He has delivered many invited lectures at leading universities and major conferences worldwide. Andrew Rennie has spent nineteen years in finance, specialising in derivatives pricing and risk management. He has worked at UBS, Rabobank International, and Merrill Lynch, where he managed all quantitative and modelling activity in derivatives across fixed income, credit, foreign exchange, commodities, and equities globally. He retired from Merrill Lynch in 2009 to advise on pricing and risk issues to governments, regulators, banks, and hedge funds. He graduated with a First in Mathematics from Cambridge University and published papers in Mathematical Chemistry on the properties of one-dimensional inclusion compounds. He co-authored a textbook on derivative pricing- Financial Calculus- and has also co-edited Credit Correlation - Life after Copulas.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note134 Figures, 29 Tables
- Weight1238 g
- Width179 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byAlexander Lipton,Andrew J. O. Rennie
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.