All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Criminology provides an authoritative collection of chapters covering the core and emerging topics studied on criminology courses. With contributions from leading academics, the Handbook is the definitive guide to the discipline.
- Author BiographyAlison Liebling is Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice, and Director of the Prisons Research Centre at the University of Cambridge. She has attracted research fellowships from Trinity Hall, Leverhulme and the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC). Shadd Maruna is Professor of Criminology at the University of Manchester. His book Making Good: How Ex-Convicts Reform and Rebuild Their Lives was named 'Outstanding Contribution to Criminology' by the American Society of Criminology (ASC) in 2001. He received the inaugural Research Medal from the Howard League for Penal Reform in 2012 and the Hans Mattick Award for Distinguished Contribution to Criminology in 2014. Lesley McAra is Chair of Penology at the University of Edinburgh. In 2013, Lesley was joint winner of the Howard League for Penal Reform Research Medal and in 2014 she was invited to give the Apex Annual Lecture in which she set out her vision for justice in modern Scotland.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2017
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1550 g
- Width175 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byAlison Liebling,Lesley McAra,Shadd Maruna
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.