All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides a comprehensive survey of what is now known about psychological development, from birth to biological maturity, and it highlights how cultural, social, cognitive, neural, and molecular processes work together to yield human behavior and changes in human behavior.
- Author BiographyPhilip David Zelazo, Ph.D., is the Nancy M. and John E. Lindahl Professor at the Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight1944 g
- Width188 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byPhilip David Zelazo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.