All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook re-examines the concept of early modern history in a European and global context. Volume II engages with philosophy, science, art and architecture, music, and the Enlightenment, and examines the military and political developments within and beyond the boundaries of Europe.
- Author BiographyHamish Scott has published extensively on eighteenth-century international relations, government and enlightened absolutism, and on the early modern nobility. He taught for many years at the University of St Andrews, and is now attached to the University of Glasgow. A Fellow of the British Academy and of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, he is currently completing a major study, Forming Aristocracy: The reconfiguration of the European Nobility, which is to be published by Oxford University Press.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteseveral black and white illustrations
- Weight1466 g
- Width179 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byHamish Scott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.