All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £36.79Trending at £40.08
- £29.99Trending at £41.08
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Financial Regulation is the first comprehensive, state of the art survey of the nature and function of financial regulation. Written by an international team of leading scholars in the field, it takes a contextual and comparative approach to examine scholarly, policy, and regulatory developments in the past three decades.
- Author BiographyEilis Ferran is Professor of Company & Securities Law at the University of Cambridge and the University JM Keynes Fellow in Financial Economics. She is also a Professorial Fellow of St Catharine's College, Cambridge. Since April 2012 she has been Chair of the Law Faculty at Cambridge. She is the author of Principles of Corporate Finance Law (second edition OUP 2014, with Look Chan Ho); Niamh Moloney is Professor of Financial Markets Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science. She is the author of EU Securities and Financial Markets Regulation (third edition OUP 2014).; Jennifer Payne is Professor of Corporate Finance Law at the University of Oxford and a fellow and tutor at Merton College, Oxford. Her recent publications include Corporate Finance Law: Principles and Policy (Hart, 2011, with Louise Gullifer).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1626 g
- Width183 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byEilis Ferran,Jennifer Payne,Niamh Moloney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.