All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile innovation is widely recognized as being critical to organizational success and the well-being of societies, it requires careful management to ensure that innovation processes have the best possible impact. This volume provides a wide range of perspectives on the nature of innovation management and its influences.
- Author BiographyMark Dodgson is Professor and Director of the Technology and Innovation Management Centre at the University of Queensland Business School. Prior to joining the University of Queensland he was Executive Director of the National Graduate School of Management at the Australian National University. He has produced 12 books and over 100 academic articles on innovation, and has researched and taught innovation in over 50 countries. He is a member of the Board of two companies with multi-billion pound annual sales. His research interests address the changing innovation process and its consequences for management and government. David M. Gann is Professor of Technology and Innovation Management and Vice President, Development and Innovation, Imperial College London. He was previously head of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Imperial College Business School. He has published many academic articles, reports and books on innovation. He has been Group Innovation Executive of a multi-national engineering and construction business and has co-founded four start-up ventures. His research interests include the use of digital media to support design and innovation processes, about which he advises technology companies and governments. Nelson Phillips is Professor of Strategy and Organizational Behaviour at Imperial College Business School in London, UK. Prior to joining Imperial College London, he was the Beckwith Professor of Management at the University of Cambridge and Associate Professor in the Faculty of Management at McGill University. Originally from Canada, he completed his PhD in Organizational Analysis at the University of Alberta in 1995. His research interests include institutional theory, organizational discourse analysis, the impact of technology on organizations, and the management of innovation.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1218 g
- Width171 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Gann,Mark Dodgson,Nelson Phillips
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.