All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis Oxford Handbook provides interdisciplinary perspectives on international adjudication, analysing the proliferation of international courts and tribunals from the perspective of both international law and political science. It presents the different theoretical approaches to these courts, their main functions, and the issues confronting them.
- Author BiographyCesare PR Romano is Professor of Law and W Joseph Ford Fellow at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. Karen J Alter is Professor of Political Science and Law at Northwestern University and a permanent visiting professor at the iCourts Center for Excellence, University of Copenhagen Faculty of Law. Yuval Shany is the Hersch Lauterpacht Chair in International Law and Dean of the Law Faculty of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1424 g
- Width179 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byCesare P. R. Romano,Karen J. Alter,Yuval Shany
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.