All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of the key factors affecting the development of Latin American economies that examines long-term growth performance, macroeconomic issues, Latin American economies in the global context, technological and agricultural policies, and the evolution of labour markets, the education sector, and social security programmes.
- Author BiographyJose Antonio Ocampo is Professor and Director of the Economic and Political Development Program at the School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA), and Member of the Committee on Global Thought, and Co-President of the Initiative for Policy Dialogue at Columbia University, New York. He is a former Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations for Economic and Social Affairs, Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC/CEPAL), and Minister of Finance of Colombia. ; Jaime Ros is Professor of Economics and Fellow of the Kellogg Institute for International Studies, University of Notre Dame. He is former Professor of Economics at the Centro de Investigacion y Docencia Ecocomicas (CIDE), Mexico D.F. and Senior Economist at the Secretariat of the South Commission, Geneva. He has been a consultant for several international organizations and governments in Latin America.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note154 Figures, 117 Tables
- Weight1774 g
- Width181 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edited byJaime Ros,Jose Antonio Ocampo
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.