All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.89
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
- £24.83Trending at £26.61
- £24.72Trending at £27.57
About this product
- DescriptionAs the first handbook of its kind, The Oxford Handbook of Media Psychology documents the content, methods, theories, and approaches that characterize the scholarship of media psychology. In doing so, it defines the field.
- Author BiographyKaren Dill, Ph.D., is the Director of the Media Psychology Doctoral Program at Fielding Graduate University in Santa Barbara, CA.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight978 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byKaren E. Dill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.