All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook brings together the latest scholarship on the beliefs, practices, and institutions of the Christian Church between 400 and 1500 AD.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Arnold studied at the Centre for Medieval Studies, University of York, and worked first at UEA and then at Birkbeck, University of London. He became Professor of Medieval History at Birkbeck in 2007. He is author of various books and articles on medieval history, and has published also on modern historiography and the history of gender.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note3 black and white figures/illustrations
- Weight1206 g
- Width181 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byJohn H. Arnold
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.