All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is the first comprehensive text on positive psychology and disability. Emphasizing paradigmatic changes in understanding disability, the text covers traditional disciplines in positive psychology as well as applications of positive psychology to domains such as education and work, and provides information on positive psychology across disability categories.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Wehmeyer, Ph.D., is Professor in the Department of Special Education, University of Kansas; Director of the Kansas University Center on Developmental Disabilities; and Senior Scientist at the Beach Center on Disability, University of Kansas. His research and intervention efforts focus on promoting the self-determination of children, youth, and adults with and without disabilities.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight966 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMichael L. Wehmeyer
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.30Trending at £8.46
- £7.57Trending at £8.40
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £7.98
- £17.97Trending at £18.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.