All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook presents key ideas of philosophers and social theorists whose ideas inform process approaches to organization studies. Each chapter addresses the background and context of this thinker, their work (with a focus on the processual elements), and the potential contribution to organization and management research.
- Author BiographyJenny Helin has a post doctoral position at Uppsala University, Sweden. Her research interests lie at the intersection of process philosophy and dialogue. She explores collaborative research practices mainly in the field of family owned businesses. Tor Hernes obtained his Ph.D from Lancaster University in 1995. He has previously worked as an engineer, UN specialist, researcher, freelance consultant, and held academic positions at Tromso University and Norwegian Business School, Oslo, before joining Copenhagen Business School in 2008. His main theoretical project is to extend understanding about the role of temporality in process thinking. Daniel Hjorth is Professor of Entrepreneurship and Organisation at the Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. He is Academic Director for the across CBS Entrepreneurship Business in Society Platform. His latest books include The Politics and Aesthetics of Entrepreneurship (2009), edited with Chris Steyaert, and the Handbook of Organisational Entrepreneurship (2012) . Robin Holt is Professor at the University of Liverpool Management School. He is also Visiting Professor at the Copenhagen Business School. He has previously worked in departments of politics and philosophy, as well as business and management, at a number of UK universities such as Southampton, Bath, Manchester Met, and Leeds. He is editor of Organization Studies.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1120 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byDaniel Hjorth,Jenny Helin,Robin Holt,Tor Hernes
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.