Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive and student-friendly overview of the field of qualitative research and is intended for students of all levels, faculty, and researchers across the social sciences. It provides strong focus on methods instruction with coverage of theoretical approaches, analysis, writing, evaluation, and the politics of research.
- Author BiographyPatricia Leavy, PhD, is a leading researcher, acclaimed author and public speaker. She has published a dozen non-fiction books including the best-seller Method Meets Art: Arts-Based Research Practice, Essentials of Transdisciplinary Research: Using Problem-Centered Methodologies, Fiction as Research Practice and Oral History: Understanding Qualitative Research as well as two academic novels, American Circumstance and Low-Fat Love. She is the editor for four book series, is frequently called on by the media, has appeared on national television and radio, and is a blogger for The Huffington Post. The New England Sociological Association named Leavy the 2010 New England Sociologist of the Year and she has been nominated for a lifetime achievement award by the International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry and a Special Achievement award by the American Creativity Association.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1512 g
- Width185 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byPatricia L. Leavy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.