All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive look at random matrix theory by leading researchers, including applications inside and outside of physics and mathematics.
- Author BiographyGernot Akemann gained his PhD in theoretical physics at Leibniz Universitat Hannover in 1996. He was an EU Marie-Curie Fellow from 1996 until 1998. He has worked at MPIK Heidelberg and later at CEA SPhT, where he held a Heisenberg fellowship. He is currently Professor for Mathematical Physics at the Faculty of Physics, Bielefeld University, Germany. Jinho Baik gained his PhD in mathematics at New York University in 1999. He has been the recipient of the AMS Centennial Fellowship, the Sloan Research Fellowship and he won the CMFT2005 Young Researcher Award. He is currently an associate professor in the Department of Mathematics, University of Michigan. Philippe Di Francesco gained his PhD in theoretical physics in 1989 at the Universite Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6). He completed his habilitation in mathematics in 2004 at the Universite Paris Diderot (Paris 7). He was a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Mathematics, Princeton and a professor with the Department of Mathematics, University of North Carolina. He has been a research member of IPHT, CEA Saclay since 1989.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1635 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byGernot Akemann,Jinho Baik,Philippe Di Francesco
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.