All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook provides a clear and authoritative discussion of the major trends and issues in regulation over the last thirty years, together with an outline of prospective developments. It brings together contributions from leading scholars from a range of disciplines and countries.
- Author BiographyRobert Baldwin is a Professor of Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He has published extensively on regulation, has wide consultative experience in regulation and is the Director of the LSE Short Course on Regulation. Martin Cave is Visiting Professor at Imperial College Business School. He was a member of the U.K. Competition Commission from 1996-2002. He has authored numerous works on economic regulation, and has very extensive experience of advising regulatory agencies, international institutions, and governments. Martin Lodge is Reader in Political Science and Public Policy at the London School of Economics and Political Science. His research and teaching interests are in the comparative study of Executive Government and Regulation.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteTables and figures
- Weight1188 g
- Width173 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byMartin Cave,Martin Lodge,Robert Baldwin
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.