All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook will provide the reader with a profound introduction to the key subjects comprising the relatively new topic of Soft Condensed Matter. It will provide students and researchers with an authoritative overview of the field, identify key principles at play, and the most prominent ways of further development.
- Author BiographyEugene M. Terentjev is Professor of Polymer Physics at the Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge, and Fellow and Director of Studies at Queens' College, Cambridge, UK. David A. Weitz is Professor of Physics & Applied Physics at Harvard University, Director of the Harvard Materials Research Science & Engineering Center, and Co-Director of the BASF Advanced Research Initiative at Harvard, Cambridge MA, USA.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteOver 300 b/w illustrations
- Weight1426 g
- Width199 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Weitz,Eugene M. Terentjev
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.