CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Urban Planning is an authoritative volume on planning, a long-established professional social science discipline in the U.S. and throughout the world.
- Author BiographyRachel Weber is Associate Professor of Urban Planning at the University of Illinois-Chicago. Randall Crane is Professor and Vice Chair of Urban Planning at the UCLA School of Public Affairs.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note17 figures, 2 maps, 11 tables
- Weight1436 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byRachel Weber,Randall C. Crane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.