All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-determination theory argues that work motivation based on meaning and interest is superior to motivation based on pressure and rewards. This book brings together self-determination theory and organizational psychology experts to talk about past and future applications of the theory to the field of organizational psychology.
- Author BiographyMarylene Gagne is professor of industrial and organizational psychology at the University of Western Australia and was previously the Royal Bank of Canada Distinguished Professor in Work Motivation at the John Molson School of Business, Concordia University. She researches organizational and personal factors that affect worker motivation, and how this motivation affects worker performance and well-being.
- Author(s)Marylene Gagne
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width183 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.