All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent maritime disputes, environmental disasters, and piracy have raised the profile of the law of the sea. This Oxford Handbook brings together high-level analysis of all of its key aspects, examining the role of particular regions in the development of the law of the sea, management of the oceans' resources, and critical contemporary debates.
- Author BiographyDonald R. Rothwell is Professor of International Law at the ANU College of Law, Australian National University, Australia where he has taught since 2006, and was previously Challis Professor of International Law at the University of Sydney (2004-2006). His research areas include the law of the sea, the law of the polar regions, international security law, and international law in Australia. He is author, co-author, and editor of 16 books. Alex G. Oude Elferink is Deputy Director of the Netherlands Institute for the Law of the Sea at the School of Law, Utrecht University, The Netherlands. His research interests include the law of the sea, the law of the polar regions, and the relationship between international law and international relations. Karen N. Scott is a Professor of Law at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. Her research interests include Antarctic law and policy, the law of the sea and international environmental law. She is the editor of the New Zealand Yearbook of International Law and a member of the Advisory Board to Gateway Antarctica at the University of Canterbury. Tim Stephens is Professor of International Law and Australian Research Council Future Fellow at the Sydney Law School, University of Sydney, Australia. He is President of the Australian and New Zealand Society of International Law.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1618 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byAlex G. Oude Elferink,Donald R. Rothwell,Karen N. Scott,Tim Stephens
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £32.33Trending at £34.19
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £5.43Trending at £5.49
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.