All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides the most comprehensive study of the Responsibility to Protect (R2P) principle, and presents an authoritative and comparative examination of the emergence of this principle.
- Author BiographyAlex Bellamy is Director of the Asia Pacific Centre for the Responsibility to Protect and Professor of Peace and Conflict Studies at The University of Queensland, Australia. He is also Non-Resident Senior Adviser at the International Peace Institute, New York and Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia. He currently serves as Secretary of the High Level Advisory Panel on the Responsibility to Protect in Southeast Asia, chaired by Dr. Surin Pitsuwan. Recent books include Responsibility to Protect: A Defense (OUP, 2015) and Massacres and Morality (OUP, 2012). Tim Dunne is Executive Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and Professor of International Relations at The University of Queensland, where he is also a Senior Researcher at the Asia Pacific Centre for the Responsibility to Protect. Tim is a widely published author, including most recently the co-edited book Liberal World Orders (Oxford: OUP/British Academy 2013). He is currently completing a co-edited book for publication with Oxford in 2016, on The Globalisation of International Society.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight2197 g
- Width172 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine67 mm
- Edited byAlex Bellamy,Tim Dunne
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.