All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume accurately and conveniently summarizes the findings and insights of obesity-related research from the full range of social sciences including anthropology, economics, government, psychology, and sociology. The material will be valuable to researchers, public health officials, policymakers, nutritionists, and medical practitioners.
- Author BiographyJohn Cawley is a professor in the Department of Policy Analysis and Management at Cornell University. His primary field of research is health economics, with a focus on the economic causes of obesity, the economic consequences of obesity, and economic approaches to obesity treatment and prevention. He has served on expert panels and advisory committees regarding obesity for the Institute of Medicine, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and other government agencies. In addition to his affiliation with Cornell, John is a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research in the Programs on Health Economics and Health Care, and he is a co-editor of the journal Economics & Human Biology. More information about the editor is available at www.johncawley.com.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note35 illustrations
- Weight1458 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byJohn Cawley
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.