All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA volume considering the history of the Anglican communion from 1520-1662.
- Author BiographyAnthony Milton is Professor of History at the University of Sheffield. His publications include Catholic and Reformed: The Roman and Protestant Churches in English Protestant Thought, 1600-1640 (Cambridge University Press, 1995) and Laudian and royalist polemic in seventeenth-century England: The career and writings of Peter Heylyn (Manchester University Press, 2007).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2017
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleOxford History of Anglicanism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight944 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAnthony Milton
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.