All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers essays by leading scholars on the development and history of the major traditions of historical writing, including the ancient Near East, Classical Greece and Rome, and East and South Asia from their origins until ca. AD 600.
- Author BiographyAndrew Feldherr received his Ph.D. from Berkeley in 1991 and is currently Professor of Classics at Princeton University. His research focuses on Latin literature, primarily historiography and the poetry of the late republic and early empire. Grant Hardy is Professor of History and Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. He has a B.A. in Ancient Greek from Brigham Young University and a Ph.D in Chinese Language and Literature from Yale.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleOxford History of Historical Writing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note6 maps
- Weight1022 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAndrew Feldherr,Grant R. Hardy
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.