All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.16
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £15.13
- £11.79Trending at £17.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe evocative images of the American West, whether they be of gunfighters, epic waggon journeys, frontier towns or Apache Indians, have all derived from cinema. However, the reality of life in the West was somewhat different. This study separates the truth from the fiction of frontier life.
- Author BiographyAbout the Editors: Clyde A. Milner II is Editor of the Western Historical Quarterly and Professor of History at Utah State University. Carol A. O'Connor is Professor of History at Utah State University. Martha A. Sandweiss is Director of Mead Art Museum and Associate Professor of American Studies at Amherst College.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/07/1994
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Out-of-print date01/04/2002
- Content Notefrontispiece, numerous colour and black and white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight1880 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byCarol A. O'Connor,Clyde A. Milner,Martha A. Sandweiss,etc.
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.