The Oxford History of the British Empire: British Overseas Enterprise to the Close of the Seventeenth Century: The Origins of Empire by Oxford University Press (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.00+ £3.50 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by aldersley
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.34Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssessing the British Empire in the light of scholarship and the progressive opening of historical records, this volume explores the origins of empire. It shows how and why England, and later Britain, became involved with transoceanic navigation, trade, and settlement during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- Author BiographyNicholas Canny is Professor of History at University College, Galway.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/1998
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe Oxford History of the British Empire
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note14 maps
- Weight956 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byNicholas P. Canny
- Series Edited byW. M. Roger Louis
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.53
- £15.01Trending at £16.70
- £13.77Trending at £20.04
- £31.44Trending at £52.30
- £11.27Trending at £18.05
- £12.58Trending at £18.94
- £10.62Trending at £16.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.