All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference work has been designed to keep those in the medical field abreast of advances in each of the various branches of medicine or the medical institutions. It explains how medicine relates to art and literature, and how medicine is practised around the world.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date04/07/2002
- Content Notehalftones, line drawings, tables, bibliography
- Weight2505 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Edited byJeremiah A. Barondess,Sir John Walton,Stephen Lock,etc.
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.38Trending at £13.68
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £25.87Trending at £26.59
- £15.00Trending at £17.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.