All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise Spanish dictionary and grammar for tourists, students, business people, and learners of all levels. The dictionary covers over 45,000 words and phrases and over 70,000 translations with guidance on selecting the right translation. The grammar offers information on international Spanish.
- Author BiographyAbout the Editors: John Butt is a specialist lexicographer of Spanish, Portuguese, and German. He has contributed to a large number of projects each language. Christine Lea is a highly experienced lexicographer of Spanish and English.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date04/06/2001
- Weight453 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byChristine Lea,John Butt
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
- £66.59Trending at £105.49
- £16.67Trending at £20.25
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £45.98
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.