All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this Spanish minidictionary offers: coverage of vocabulary of everyday life; over 100,000 words, phrases and translations; warning symbols to identify slang and informal words; and a phrasefinder.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date20/06/2002
- Weight160 g
- Width70 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChristine Lea,Jane Horwood,Michael Britton
- Revised byCarol Styles Carvajal,etc.
- Format DetailsVinyl
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.31
- £6.79Trending at £6.92
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.37
- £17.18Trending at £20.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.