All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.92
- £5.90Trending at £9.95
- £7.79Trending at £9.92
- £8.99Trending at £16.88
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.63
- £7.50Trending at £11.80
About this product
- DescriptionApplies perspectives of environmental, agricultural, political, and social history to examine the decline of Maryland's iconic Chesapeake Bay oyster industry.
- Author BiographyChristine Keiner teaches environmental studies and the history of science at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Christine Keiner
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleEnvironmental History and the American South
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note11 b&w photos & 3 cartoons, 1 table, 2 maps, 1 figure
- Weight672 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.