All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis official book celebrates the history, beauty, and importance of the West Coast s most iconic hiking trail.
- Author BiographyMark Larabee has been the managing editor for the Pacific Crest Trail Association since 2010. A Pulitzer Prize winning journalist, he spent twenty-five years as a newspaper reporter and editor. In 2005, he spent four months researching a 13-part series about the Pacific Crest Trail. Barney Scout Mann is a freelance writer whose articles have appeared in Backpacker, the Oregonian, and the PCT Communicator. He served as chair of the Pacific Crest Trail Association s board of directors from 2012 to 2015. His first hike on the PCT was in 1965, and he thru-hiked the PCT in 2007. Cheryl Strayed is the author of the No. 1 New York Times best-selling memoir Wild.
- Author(s)Barney Scout Mann,Mark Larabee
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.