All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT), an epic 2650 mile hike from California's Mexican border to Canada's British Columbia. One of the world's best hikes, the route passes through California, Oregon and Washington State, taking in the Mojave desert, High Sierras, Cascades and countless more wild mountains.
- Author BiographySince taking early retirement from his career as a physics and sports teacher, Brian Johnson has found time for three thru'-hikes of the Pacific Crest Trail, a 2700-mile round-Britain walk, three hikes across the Pyrenees from the Atlantic to the Mediterranean as well as a single summer completion of the Munros. He has also completed a 2200-mile cycle tour of Spain and France and done multi-week canoe tours in Sweden, France, Spain and Portugal. A keen climber and hiker, he has led school groups in Britain, the Alps, the Pyrenees and California.
- Author(s)Brian Johnson
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2017
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Noteabout 200 sketch maps and more than 100 colour photos
- Weight400 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With translucent dust cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.