Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionA reference for anyone contemplating sailing the Pacific in their own boat. It offers advice on all the issues involved in the venture, including timing, suitable boats, methods of communication, provisioning, seasonal weather, departure and arrival ports, facilities, likely costs, and dangers.
- Author BiographyMichael Pocock and his wife spent three and a half years cruising in the Pacific as part of an unhurried circumnavigation. They sailed over 20,000 miles within the Pacific visiting countless islands. Ros Hogbin is a writer and journalist who has recently returned from a 3-year circumnavigation with her husband on their Nicolson 43. She has written on cruising and racing for Sailing Today and Yachting World.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Out-of-print date13/08/2016
- Content Note75 color maps + 40 photos
- Weight1218 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMichael Pocock,Ros Hogbin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.