All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA text which identifies and examines today's Pacific Ocean, its countries and the social, cultural and economic characteristics that either unite or divide them.
- Author(s)Simon Winchester
- Date of Publication21/02/1991
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/10/2003
- Content Note16pp b&w illustrations, 16pp maps
- Weight1102 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.