All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBound together as teenagers by a shared, tragic loss, Olivia, Jamie and Annie never forget the pact between them to come to each other's aid. They are leading independent, adult lives when the pact is put to a demanding test, as Olivia uncovers an appalling secret which affects all three of them.
- Author BiographyHilary Norman was born and educated in London where she worked as an actress and had careers in the fashion and broadcasting industries. She travelled extensively throughout Europe and lived for a time in the USA before writing her first international bestseller, In Love and Friendship, which has now been translated into ten languages.
- Author(s)Hilary Norman
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/10/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date26/02/2002
- Weight290 g
- Width111 mm
- Height33 mm
- Spine179 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.