Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.79
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of three young friends living on a cattle station in the Australian Outback who spend their spare time discussing the origins and development of art. Wicked, Swot and Owly 2 are warm, quirky individuals who are simply struggling to understand the world around them. In an attempt to discover some answers they devise an experiment...
- Author BiographyJane Graham, distinguished artist, lecturer, curator and writer, has lived and worked in Britain, Africa and Australia. She is the author of several books including One Hop Too Far (The Book Guild, 1999), a varied and insightful travel book about Ethiopia and Leleet - The Dawn (2002), a poignant account of her extraordinary life spent on the move. Today, Jane Graham lives on the Australian territory of Christmas Island.
- Author(s)Jane Graham
- PublisherBook Guild Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook Guild Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.