All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionLady Anne Bacon Drury (1572-1624) devised dozens of panels comprised of pictures and Latin mottoes for the walls of her closet or study. The panels function as a 'book' of meditations to enable her - well-connected, wealthy, and well-educated as she was - to cope with the disappointments of her life. For the first time in 400 years.
- Author BiographyH.L. Meakin received her doctorate from the University of Oxford and is the author of John Donne's Articulations of the Feminine. She now teaches English literature at the University of South Florida.
- Author(s)H.L. Meakin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 64 colour and 31 b&w illustrations
- Weight1190 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.